Home Wine Making at Glacial Ridge Winery
Make Wine With Us! It’s easy!
Making Wine at “Our Site”
We are available to help you. It’s a fun experience by yourself or with friends. There’s a satisfaction and joy to making “your own wine”.
You don’t need to make a large investment until you’re ready. You don’t have to clean up!
How much time will it take? – About 2 months
- Mix up the juice in the Fermenting Bucket and add yeast – 15 Minutes
- About a week later – rack (transfer) from Fermenting Bucket to Carboy – 10 minutes
- Two weeks later – clarify wine with mixing paddle and add any flavor packets – 10 minutes
- Two weeks later – rack wine from Carboy to clean Carboy for last time – 10 minutes
- About 2 weeks – Bottle and cork wine – 30 minutes (Make it a Party! Invite your friends and taste a little while you bottle!)
Call or Contact Us today to start your very own special batch of wine! 320-796-WINE (9463)
- and many more!